Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My TRT log

i would consider throwing in some time restricted eating there where you eat 3 meals in a window vs. 5 meals spread out. it really helps balance insulin sensitivity
Thanks Bro, I am very sensitive to insulin at the moment, my weight drops a lot as I cut carbs then when I add carbs I do a little insulin protocol to help my assimilation and anabolism but I will post that tomorrow in my high carb day...

I believe that carbohydrate cycling is something very individual, I mean, it must be designed according to your metabolism. Mine is one of those who gain weight quickly, so how does this work for me? Well, while I lose 5 to 7 pounds, for example, while I'm lowering carbs, at the moment I start to load them, I gain 9 to 10 pounds and that's how the cycle repeats at the end, I go up. little by little
Give intermittent fasting a try
I think that since I train fasting I don't need it because training like this depletes your glycemia reserves, which is what is looking intermittent fasting...

Since I have a lot of work and stress today, I have decided to take this day as a rest day, but this means doing another zero-carb day. :rolleyes: cardio at night before bed but I'm going to add a little more fat (avocado, coconut oil) during this day, I also increase salt intake...
Also today I have my dose of testosterone, half amp of Primoteston Bayer...

your metabolism gets adjusted constantly man. its built into our DNA. same reason during famines humans have survived so many things throughout history. in fact rarely do people die from starvation, look at the deaths in the USA. #1 is heart disease and #2 is cancer which make up 2/3rds of USA deaths in 2023. both inflammatory diseases impacted by TOO MUCH FOOD. go figure.. number of people who die of actual starvation? its not even 1%. we have a food problem in the USA

I believe that carbohydrate cycling is something very individual, I mean, it must be designed according to your metabolism. Mine is one of those who gain weight quickly, so how does this work for me? Well, while I lose 5 to 7 pounds, for example, while I'm lowering carbs, at the moment I start to load them, I gain 9 to 10 pounds and that's how the cycle repeats at the end, I go up. little by little

I think that since I train fasting I don't need it because training like this depletes your glycemia reserves, which is what is looking intermittent fasting...

Since I have a lot of work and stress today, I have decided to take this day as a rest day, but this means doing another zero-carb day. :rolleyes: cardio at night before bed but I'm going to add a little more fat (avocado, coconut oil) during this day, I also increase salt intake...
Also today I have my dose of testosterone, half amp of Primoteston Bayer...
@ARISTIMUQOH I think if you carb cycle you can jolt your metabolic rate and get a lot of results

day off is good, thats fine

you have a good post on training coming? reps sets etc? waiting on you bro