Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log TRT Log

SullyWay

IO Logger
VIP
So I'm going to give this a try. I currently am at 195lbs, 17% bf. I've run cycles many times correctly with blood work and occasional plasma donation. I'm currently coming wrapping up superdrol from Geneza pharm. I have doc prescribed trt. 200 mg cip 1 ml a week. My diet is tight fish , quinoa rice, lots chicken thighs, 2 protein shake daily. Yogurt w granola, grilled veggies. Wifey meal prep protein bowels for us. I feel caloric intake needs to be higher. I throw in pop tarts and almonds as well. I'm not looking for competition physique. I was always that skinny dude until about 37, now 46 @ 6'3. Umbrella labs lgd on the way. Plan to run it with trt also in the gym Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun. I know I'm all over the place here. Let me know what other information you guys need

Also looking for a structured work out regimin, i get distractednwith whatever and cant keep nor remember all the workouts i want to do . i will start a daily log on this

So I'm going to give this a try. I currently am at 195lbs, 17% bf. I've run cycles many times correctly with blood work and occasional plasma donation. I'm currently coming wrapping up superdrol from Geneza pharm. I have doc prescribed trt. 200 mg cip 1 ml a week. My diet is tight fish , quinoa rice, lots chicken thighs, 2 protein shake daily. Yogurt w granola, grilled veggies. Wifey meal prep protein bowels for us. I feel caloric intake needs to be higher. I throw in pop tarts and almonds as well. I'm not looking for competition physique. I was always that skinny dude until about 37, now 46 @ 6'3. Umbrella labs lgd on the way. Plan to run it with trt also in the gym Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun. I know I'm all over the place here. Let me know what other information you guys need
Also looking for a structured work out regimin, i get distractednwith whatever and cant keep nor remember all the workouts i want to do . i will start a daily log on this
@SullyWay this is a good start to the log
what we need from you is what you do now
like actual details

like you said you do yogurt rice etc this is general

can you please write done on diet
diet, meals and foods when you eat them what time and how much so we can understand situation
training, well you're already training arent you ? we need to see what your training is like sets reps weights and exercises
If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

also share a face blurred picture with some meal pics too

you can start with push/pull/legs split. i used that split for years and you can use variations of it

bros nice start to log
I'm not a fan of the yogurt though in the rice too many carbs

don't forget to get pictures up so we can see what you look like when you transform

nice job man this is a good start make sure you get your diet and training updated on here daily