Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My TRT log

OK Bro's I use insulin only the first day high in carbohydrates, in order to quickly get out of the catabolic state, also as a support so that my organs do not have so much stress in the production of insulin that day, insulin is the most powerful hormone that exists and the most anabolic, its use (for someone healthy) is nothing similar to HGH or testosterone , just one dose and it already does the job... HGH works long term, maybe I'll use it later..

It is very difficult to increase the size legs when you are losing weight, that is why my goal for the moment is that they look worked, there is still a long way to go but in a year you can see the work..
legs1year.PNG
My quads rutine
After 10 minutes on elliptical cardio.. I start a mobility routine that take me 45 mins.. at my age I have to be serious in my hip mobility, dorsiflexion ankle and knees..
3 sets Legs extension 30 reps per set (10 holding 2 seconds on top, 10 normal and 10 more holding on top) killer start with superset with front squat 20 reps per set (10 or more (until is not possible another with complete range) ass to grass and 10 partials)
then I go to a 3 gigant sets, all sets at failure
Legs extension
sissy squat
dumbell lunges with elevated front foot
leg press with feet together
dumbbell raised heels squat
sissy squat no bench only raised heels

That is enough for me at this moment....

Last edited:
It is very difficult to increase the size legs when you are losing weight, that is why my goal for the moment is that they look worked, there is still a long way to go but in a year you can see the work..
View attachment 1125
My quads rutine
After 10 minutes on elliptical cardio.. I start a mobility routine that take me 45 mins.. at my age I have to be serious in my hip mobility, dorsiflexion ankle and knees..
3 sets Legs extension 30 reps (10 holding 2 seconds on top, 10 normal and 10 more holding on top) killer start superset with front squat 20 reps (10 or more (until is not possible another with complete range) ass to grass and 10 partials)
Legs extension
sissy squat

@ARISTIMUQOH how many reps and sets you doing? you mean you're doing 3 sets of 10? or 20? not clear

OK Bro's I use insulin only the first day high in carbohydrates, in order to quickly get out of the catabolic state, also as a support so that my organs do not have so much stress in the production of insulin that day, insulin is the most powerful hormone that exists and the most anabolic, its use (for someone healthy) is nothing similar to HGH or testosterone , just one dose and it already does the job... HGH works long term, maybe I'll use it later..

you mean you just use 1 dose per week of insulin or this is daily? I'm a bit confuse @ARISTIMUQOH

View attachment 1125
My quads rutine
3 sets Legs extension 30 reps per set (10 holding 2 seconds on top, 10 normal and 10 more holding on top) killer start with superset with front squat 20 reps per set (10 or more (until is not possible another with complete range) ass to grass and 10 partials)
Legs extension
sissy squat

good work bro