Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My TRT log

About my diet, the first day of high carbs consists of 5 meals, all high carbs and moderate protein... 4 ounces of protein 10 ounces of carbs, this day I don't limit any carbs especially post training... post training just before breakfast I will take 4 IU insulin Humulin R, sometimes I eat a large piece of any cake and 5 eggs, a very fun day... the rest rice, sweet potato, pasta, etc for the rest of the meals... my protein, eggs and chicken, I limit my water intake (half) and zero salt... the result, the next morning I have 4 to 5 pounds more and shredded....

I train hams and glutes, I train at home but have limited equipment, I do seated leg curls with high band (stronger band) I do 3 super sets with Bulgarian lunges...then I do 3 giant sets of sumo style deadlifts, straightlegs deadlifts, standing leg curl, low pulley deadlift between the legs and hip thrust... everything at failure, until any fucking reps is impossibleto do... this take me one hour... my goal is movility and control with the heaviest weight...
In the afternoon I will do calves, one leg raise with dumbell, six set per leg, one final set with bodyweight 400 reps (5 mins) (post training I would take another 4 IU Humulin R and maybe another big piece of cake and 5 eggs...

About my diet, the first day of high carbs consists of 5 meals, all high carbs and moderate protein... 4 ounces of protein 10 ounces of carbs, this day I don't limit any carbs especially post training... post training just before breakfast I will take 4 IU insulin Humulin R, sometimes I eat a large piece of any cake and 5 eggs, a very fun day... the rest rice, sweet potato, pasta, etc for the rest of the meals... my protein, eggs and chicken, I limit my water intake (half) and zero salt... the result, the next morning I have 4 to 5 pounds more and shredded....

I train hams and glutes, I train at home but have limited equipment, I do seated leg curls with high band (stronger band) I do 3 super sets with Bulgarian lunges...then I do 3 giant sets of sumo style deadlifts, straightlegs deadlifts, standing leg curl, low pulley deadlift between the legs and hip thrust... everything at failure, until any fucking reps is impossibleto do... this take me one hour... my goal is movility and control with the heaviest weight...
In the afternoon I will do calves, one leg raise with dumbell, six set per leg, one final set with bodyweight 400 reps (5 mins) (post training I would take another 4 IU Humulin R and maybe another big piece of cake and 5 eggs...
@ARISTIMUQOH so you're not on testosterone only, you're using insulin too, that's a different story.

Are you using hgh too?

you gotta get hgh in there if you doing insulin
this is actually very good advice