Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Mobster 28 day Euro Pharmacies power bulk log

Mobster

MOD BRO
As per my main log the plan has now switched. From another sponsors supported 'cut to a 4 week power bulk. Any (of the little) volume training will be minimized and I'll aim during and after the bulk to get my gym numbers as high as possible.

I'll be using Euro Pharmacies Sustanon and Deca. Previous use of these PEDs has seen me add as much as 20lbs of weight in 6-8 weeks. The only issue, hopefully resolved today, is two packages have been much delayed by the post office and customs. I DO have EP deca here. Worse case scenario is I'll front load (if only cos I wanna get started today) with some EP D/Bol

My all time highest ever bodyweight to date has been an uncomfortable 334lbs (just dbol). 340 MIGHT happen on this cycle
20230929_140905-jpg.16385

As per my main log the plan has now switched. From another sponsors supported 'cut to a 4 week power bulk. Any (of the little) volume training will be minimized and I'll aim during and after the bulk to get my gym numbers as high as possible.

I'll be using Euro Pharmacies Sustanon and Deca. Previous use of these PEDs has seen me add as much as 20lbs of weight in 6-8 weeks. The only issue, hopefully resolved today, is two packages have been much delayed by the post office and customs. I DO have EP deca here. Worse case scenario is I'll front load (if only cos I wanna get started today) with some EP D/Bol

My all time highest ever bodyweight to date has been an uncomfortable 334lbs (just dbol). 340 MIGHT happen on this cycle
20230929_140905-jpg.16385
@Mobster sustanon and deca is perfect on euro pharmacies I've used both

Mobster this is not what i wanted to hear
I was hoping you would cut down hard and then compete against me on stage next year at the Portugal Open. You challenged me already that you could beat me now prove it

I disagree with Monstro
Mobster isn't a bodybuilder, he is a strength athlete. let him get stronger and stronger

that was the quickest cut I've ever seen in my life now you are going to bulk back up on us