Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Mobster UGFreak cutting log

I've had similar response with test and primo I'm in a big deficit for calories but somehow dropped 3% in body fat while going up in weight at one point on my cyle, I just brushed it off because I viewed it as I put on muscle I dropped body fat.

Thursday
Heavy arm day @ Powerhouse
Hammer DB Curls
10kg w/up 20 reps, 20kg x 12, 40kg x 12, 60kg x 12 and 80kg/176lbs dumbbell x 10 then 15kg x 20 reps pump set

Skull Crushers
bar x 12 reps, 29kg x 12 reps, 49kg x 12 reps, 89kg x 6 reps then TPD v handle on multi angle x 20 reps

Wednesday
3188k 109.7

Steps 7144. Lucky to get this cos in the am everywhere was flooding. I had to change the route etc

Last edited:
I say keep doing what you are doing. That's the whole point of the log to try to experiment with the body and see what works. And what doesn't

there are 3 macros. fat, protein and carbs. but doesn't mean you cannot adjust each

para pharma tren has been known to add a bunch of mass fast to people. but the body fat will start coming down soon IMO

It will eventually all come together maybe the body is just stubborn or some things need moved around or tweaked a little change can make all the difference.

Top Bottom