Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Mobster UGFreak cutting log

Mobster

MOD BRO
14 days left

Wednesday
Steps: poor. I was convinced that we'd hit 7000+ walking around the farm (permission from them and they can use our photos for the visitors). The land was rough in parts so a lot harder than walking on footpaths etc. But we get back after 4 hours walking and I was well off.

Diet poor: damn you go out for the day and I even took a small lunch with me and the calories were way down on the day. Super high protein last meal (inc 400g turkey breasts fillets) and yet the overall number was down.

Back on it today!!

Thursday
At my gym cos there isn't enough hours in the day today. So I'm well under my footstep target yesterday and close to a 1000kcals short... and what does the scale say? I'm UP!! MF etc etc. That's piss*d me off

Alt DB Curls
to 47lbs x 12 then 4 x 9 reps

s/s

V Handle Pressdowns
to 9 plates (on my machine eqv to 45kg/99lbs or so) x 9p x 2 x 8 and 2 x 9 reps

Nice pump

Bwt: urgh

14 days left

Wednesday
Steps: poor. I was convinced that we'd hit 7000+ walking around the farm (permission from them and they can use our photos for the visitors). The land was rough in parts so a lot harder than walking on footpaths etc. But we get back after 4 hours walking and I was well off.

Diet poor: damn you go out for the day and I even took a small lunch with me and the calories were way down on the day. Super high protein last meal (inc 400g turkey breasts fillets) and yet the overall number was down.

Back on it today!!
@Mobster is on IO now awesome log bro

How is the para pharma Treating you, I haven't seen an update on how you like the gear so far in a while.

How is the para pharma Treating you, I haven't seen an update on how you like the gear so far in a while.
I'm still no fan of Tren (cos of the effects on cardio and carbs) but Para Pharma gear is GTG. 10/10

ANY PIP I've had is NOT, as I now realized, but me moving the damn pin around (esp when doing my left side). Otherwise, back in the day, it was a LOT harder to pin. Hated it. Now it's in like Finn - easy

Friday
Close Grip Bench Press
All lifts to the top weights were FAST. 120kg x 1, 140kg x 1 and then 162.5kg/367.5lbs x 1, 1 and then a PB 3 reps (never done this with 162.5kg before)

Mid Iso Row
to 100kg x 8 reps. Once I got ready to work it flew

No time for grip work

Bwt: up again !! 325lbs

So bodyweight and strength increase. Little to no changes from the diet. Heck I was UNDER a bunch of times what a person of my size etc ought to have been hitting. It was even hard to get it all in a for a few days although that's got better. How many of you were 'up your protein'? So many. Again, with 1-2 exceptions I've hit my increased output via more steps per day. I had, as many do on a diet, initial water/glycogen drops (327.5 to 320) in a week. My weight belt is easier to put on. I have to re-tighten the shorts (wear shorts for months at a time at this time of year).

So I'm eating less, doses of PEDs (EOD 1.5ml/225mg of the Para Pharma Cut 150 have stayed consistently the same, and I'm doing more cardio. Yet I'm UP in weight again and hit a rep PB on one exercise. Proof, if ever it was needed, that Tren does crazy things (even at 75mg EOD) and that we don't all respond exactly the same. But especially proof of 'calories in vs calories out' needs a rethink. Cos I'm less in than usual, more out than my usual and I'm growing :D

Thursday
2516k 131.9p**
**Seems wrong. Notes made etc make me think it was closer to 180g

steps 7864

Friday
2562k 140gp (probably right - I ate all the odds and sods of food from previous days meals)

9829 steps (high for the log)

Top Bottom