Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My TRT log

@ARISTIMUQOH why dont you drink a big protein shake with honey, wouldn't that make more sense than cake? :)

you're on TRT only testosterone or you got a full cycle going with this hgh and insulin?
My goal with that meal is to overcompensate (I come depleted) for my need for glycogen. I won't get fat as it will all go to my muscles and liver... after that my next meal will be high protein and I still have insulin in my bloodstream but this time my body will take amino acids better because there is no urgency for glycogen.

Only TRT with Primoteston (Test Enanthate 250mg/amp)

don't go with chocolate cake man. if you need carbs get them from clean foods like sweet potatoes, fruit, and brown rice.

diabetics do this same thing. they take diabetes meds, crash their blood sugar, then eat cake, then take meds, then eat ice cream. its a yo-yo effect and keeps them sick and unhealthy.
Hi Steve,
That's what happens when you're insulin resistant but I'm very sensitive to insulin, just 4 IU feels a lot and when I take "healthy carbs" my body weight goes down even more... I need calories and carbs... that's why I do that.. also as a suport to my pancreas and liver.

Today I did quads at my favorite gym 5:45 am on an empty stomach, right after a really good hydration... 10 min cardio, 30 min mobility routine and rock & roll..
3 giant sets as follows
1.- Legs extension 30reps (10 holding 2 sec on top, 10 normal and 10 holding again)
2.- Hack squats 21 reps (7 partial to botton, 7 complete range and 7 partial from top)
3.- legs extension 20 reps (10 holding on top and 10 normal)
4.- Sissy squat 15 to 20 reps
That was the 3 giant sets.
Next, I did smith machine pyramid squats with 4 sets 15 to 8 reps the heaviest (I got sore one knee) so that was all for quads today
Next calves on the seated machine 6 sets at failure 30 to 20 reps..

Today I did quads at my favorite gym 5:45 am on an empty stomach, right after a really good hydration... 10 min cardio, 30 min mobility routine and rock & roll..
3 giant sets as follows
1.- Legs extension 30reps (10 holding 2 sec on top, 10 normal and 10 holding again)
2.- Hack squats 21 reps (7 partial to botton, 7 complete range and 7 partial from top)
3.- legs extension 20 reps (10 holding on top and 10 normal)
4.- Sissy squat 15 to 20 reps
That was the 3 giant sets.
Next, I did smith machine pyramid squats with 4 sets 15 to 8 reps the heaviest (I got sore one knee) so that was all for quads today
Next calves on the seated machine 6 sets at failure 30 to 20 reps..
@ARISTIMUQOH training is good on the legs, you're pretty strong

Hi Steve,
That's what happens when you're insulin resistant but I'm very sensitive to insulin, just 4 IU feels a lot and when I take "healthy carbs" my body weight goes down even more... I need calories and carbs... that's why I do that.. also as a suport to my pancreas and liver.
@ARISTIMUQOH if you're using injectable insulin 100% you have insulin resistance

when was the last time you checked fasted blood glucose in blood work?

Hi Steve,
people in blue zones actually take a lot of carbs as their macros. 60% even

but their carb choices are clean carbs and healthy carbs

brown rice, sweet potatoes, fruits, beans/peas, etc. that is what i'm saying. i'm not anti-carb at all. they stay super lean in those places and super healthy. but you gota get in the GOOD carbs.