Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NapsGear First Year Using AAS after 9 Years Natural Bodybuilding - AAS Diaries From Naps

Richard Brown

Approved Sponsor
NapsGear
Checkout this AAS Diaries from Napsgear:

By VVVP

AAS Diaries Description:

After being a natural bodybuilder for 9 years (13-22) I wanted to see what I was capable of using Anabolic Steroids. As a natural bodybuilder you can either be lean and not 'big' or 'big' but not lean.Now that I have nailed the basics and built a real understanding of bodybuilding, I decided it is time to have the best of both worlds. AAS have allowed to put on tremendous size whilst staying lean and this diary documents my progress of my first year using anabolic.The goal of this diary is to give an idea of the doses, diet and training I used to get where I am today so others can replicate this.

You can also Log your AAS Journey with Napsgear and earn up to $2,000 in store credit!

To create your AAS Diary Click here: NAPSGEAR AASD

NapsGear.org

The Industry’s Largest and Most Trusted Pharmaceutical Marketplace

Industry Tested – Customer Approved!

High-quality, independent lab-tested products.

Safe, secure, and discreet packages are delivered straight from the manufacturer to your doorstep.

Checkout this AAS Diaries from Napsgear:

By VVVP

AAS Diaries Description:

After being a natural bodybuilder for 9 years (13-22) I wanted to see what I was capable of using Anabolic Steroids. As a natural bodybuilder you can either be lean and not 'big' or 'big' but not lean.Now that I have nailed the basics and built a real understanding of bodybuilding, I decided it is time to have the best of both worlds. AAS have allowed to put on tremendous size whilst staying lean and this diary documents my progress of my first year using anabolic.The goal of this diary is to give an idea of the doses, diet and training I used to get where I am today so others can replicate this.

You can also Log your AAS Journey with Napsgear and earn up to $2,000 in store credit!

To create your AAS Diary Click here: NAPSGEAR AASD

NapsGear.org

The Industry’s Largest and Most Trusted Pharmaceutical Marketplace

Industry Tested – Customer Approved!

High-quality, independent lab-tested products.

Safe, secure, and discreet packages are delivered straight from the manufacturer to your doorstep.
richard thats a hot diary