Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Just using test and concerned about sides

JadHusse

I’m currently doing a Cycle with testosterone at 1000 mg a week
I am around the week 4 mark and I'm starting to notice some things like bloating and moon face coming on
Also not sure if it's my imagination but I swear my nipples are getting itchy so I'm itching them a lot especially in the middle of the night
anyone have any idea what is going on here? I'm just using the testosterone and nothing else
I'm 24 years old and I am 186 lb and 5 ft 11 in

I am around the week 4 mark and I'm starting to notice some things like bloating and moon face coming on
Also not sure if it's my imagination but I swear my nipples are getting itchy so I'm itching them a lot especially in the middle of the night
anyone have any idea what is going on here? I'm just using the testosterone and nothing else
@JadHusse you need some n2guard and aromasin right now

What exactly do you expect using an abusive dose of test along with being far too young??? I just dont have any empathy for people that do what you are doing whatsoever

you need to lower your dose to half bro you need nolvadex bro