Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Using primo and masteron overboard?

Ceis41

Really desperate to cut down and get a more aesthetic and Vascular look to my frame
I’m currently 5 foot 11 and I’m 188 Pounds. My body fat is probably around 11 or 12 percent but I don’t look super lean if you know what I mean
I’m curious about using Primo with masteron
which stacking both of them together be a waste or would it be beneficial for my goals?

they can definitely be stacked together... it is very important that you do your research on quality products especially considering primo is one of the most faked compounds out there... if you do your research, you will see that the most trusted place out there is @domestic-supply.com

Really desperate to cut down and get a more aesthetic and Vascular look to my frame
I’m currently 5 foot 11 and I’m 188 Pounds. My body fat is probably around 11 or 12 percent but I don’t look super lean if you know what I mean
I’m curious about using Primo with masteron
which stacking both of them together be a waste or would it be beneficial for my goals?
you dont need primo with masteron

stick to primobolan around 300mgs per week with some winstrol 50mgs ed and n2guard 7caps ed