Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids using tren ace for anti catabolic effects

Soqirn

I’m looking to use tren ace just for it’s anti catabolic effects during a cut
never ran tren before so I’m a little bit nervous
I’m 25
217 lb and 17 percent body fat
definitely time for me to cut down would like to get under 10 percent over the next year or two
thinking of doing just 100mgs a week and dropping calories down to 1200 per day and doing a low carb diet
what do you think of this setup/

I’m looking to use tren ace just for it’s anti catabolic effects during a cut
never ran tren before so I’m a little bit nervous
I’m 25
217 lb and 17 percent body fat
definitely time for me to cut down would like to get under 10 percent over the next year or two
thinking of doing just 100mgs a week and dropping calories down to 1200 per day and doing a low carb diet
what do you think of this setup/
if you want anti catabolic get some eq not tren

Cycle experience? Tren isn't something you just play around with and run with little experience, why not run primo or masteron instead? Those two are typically run during a cut , primo more so than masteron since u are 17% body fat

tren isn't for anti catabolism at all
you would want to use something more mild for that

tren is for huge mass and strength gains

TOO YOUNG, too inexperienced, and body fat is too high.. this could not be a bigger NO in terms of ALL OF THIS

Primo is perfect to prevent muscle wasting that's one of the reasons guys used to use it

bro if you want tren you come to right place. i the tren lover on here
500mgs hit it hard with some masteron

ugfreak.to has para pharma tren ace
it's a good option for you I would stick to 8 weeks and I would stick to 200 mg Max per week