Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements Using coffee pills for pre workout?

Wezmerl

What do you guys think about using coffee pills for pre-workouts?
I saw at the supermarket they have coffee pills covered with chocolate and they taste pretty good and sweet you think that using these before my workout is a good idea very I’ve also seen people using things like bubble gum to chew during the workout to give them some sugar

I don't advocate for stimulants pre-workout they actually hurt you more than help you think about why

by increasing your heart rate you're actually revving up your engine which makes no sense that means you will get more tired more easy

What do you guys think about using coffee pills for pre-workouts?
I saw at the supermarket they have coffee pills covered with chocolate and they taste pretty good and sweet you think that using these before my workout is a good idea very I’ve also seen people using things like bubble gum to chew during the workout to give them some sugar
use cardazol preworkout not caffeine

A cup of black coffee is all I recommend if you are dragging ass and need a boost. If you are not, no need for anything pre workout except being hydrated.