Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Time to shred or bulk?

joryn28

I'm currently 198 lb and I am 5 ft 8 in
a friend Said that I should cut down but then I was reading some things that you shouldn't use steroids unless you wait at least 200 lbs as a man
I’m 28 years old and think i should do a little of both
What do you think?
Would a masteron and testosterone cycle be the answer here?

if you are tall i can buy that argument. but the most i've ever weighed as a 'shorter dude' barely 5'6'' is about 198. i look my best in the 170's, ripped and mean. so i don't buy the whole 'you must weigh 200 pounds' bullshit. the guy who said that is probably 6'5''

Can you provide more information please? Like Dylan asked, we need to know your body fat and your cycle experience?

a friend Said that I should cut down but then I was reading some things that you shouldn't use steroids unless you wait at least 200 lbs as a man
What do you think?
200mgs masteron
200mgs testosterone
that could be an answer but you need to see how it goes step by step

What do you think?
bro bulk up with tren and deca

If you are not sure what to do then 99% of the time it means you should cut first. The body grows best and you will see better results if you are already in a lean state.

What do you think?
Test/Mast and Tren
Test/Tren and winny or Var
There is content blend called Andromix 150mg per ml
Has all 3 elements Test P/Tren A/ Mast A
Great for cutting add anavar or Winstrol with the cycle.