Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My TRT log

PUSH Day...
Early in the morning after a good hydration I do chest training, very simple routine
After some warm up I do three giant sets,
Weighted dips for 12 to 15 reps followed by more unweighted dips.
Pec dec 15 to 20 reps
and bench press for 10 to 15 reps.
I've included some traps work and rear shoulder work with 20 reps of shrugs and 15 to 20 reps of rear pulleys.
That give me a real good pump.
In the afternoon I will do Shoulders and triceps

Shoulder and triceps
three giant sets for shoulder
lateral raises with pulley, dumbbells press seated and upright row... I do two drop sets for each exercise in every giant set.
12 to 20 reps...for each one...
Triceps,
french press followed by close grip bench press, follwed by high pulley triceps extension followed by High pulley overhead tricep extension followed by triceps dip
Three sets 12 to 15 reps for each...

Shoulder and triceps
three giant sets for shoulder
lateral raises with pulley, dumbbells press seated and upright row... I do two drop sets for each exercise in every giant set.
12 to 20 reps...for each one...
Triceps,
french press followed by close grip bench press, follwed by high pulley triceps extension followed by High pulley overhead tricep extension followed by triceps dip
Three sets 12 to 15 reps for each...
@ARISTIMUQOH good shoulder day and triceps is perfect

Good training updates brother. Legs are looking good too. You can definitely notice a difference. Remember that when you lean out, you will actually look bigger without necessarily getting bigger.

Today I only have carbs in one meal of five.. that was my breakfast 6 eggs with 14 oz oatmeal pancakes.. that was my post workout meal, then I'm making four 12 oz meals of chicken or steak with green vegetables each ..

Also I will take my 0.5 ml dosage of Primoteston Bayer View attachment 1151
@ARISTIMUQOH I like this bayer testosterone used it in the past before

Today I only have carbs in one meal of five.. that was my breakfast 6 eggs with 14 oz oatmeal pancakes.. that was my post workout meal, then I'm making four 12 oz meals of chicken or steak with green vegetables each ..

how was your training? can you post and update on that and cardio