Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log First TRT log

Here my detail weekly train routine:

Week:Day 1 (Monday): Chest and Triceps

1. Warm-up: I will start with 5-10 minutes of light cardio exercises such as jogging or cycling to get my blood flowing and warm up my muscles.
  2. Chest exercises:
    • Barbell Bench Press: I will perform 3 sets of 8-10 reps.
    • Dumbbell Flyes: I will do 3 sets of 10-12 reps.
    • Push-ups: I will aim for 3 sets to failure.
    • Incline Dumbbell Press: I will include 3 sets of 8-10 reps.
  3. Triceps exercises:
    • Tricep Dips: I will perform 3 sets of 8-10 reps.
    • Close-grip Bench Press: I will do 3 sets of 8-10 reps.
    • Tricep Pushdowns: I will include 3 sets of 10-12 reps.
    • Overhead Tricep Extension: I will perform 3 sets of 10-12 reps.
  4. Core exercise:
    • Plank: I will aim for 3 sets of 30-60 seconds.
  5. Cool-down: After the workout, I will spend a few minutes stretching my chest, triceps, and core muscles to promote flexibility and aid in recovery.
Day 2 (Tuesday): Back and Biceps

1. Warm-up: I will start with the same 5-10 minutes of light cardio exercises to warm up my muscles.
  2. Back exercises:
    • Deadlifts: I will perform 3 sets of 6-8 reps.
    • Pull-ups or Lat Pulldowns: I will aim for 3 sets of 8-10 reps.
    • Barbell Rows: I will do 3 sets of 8-10 reps.
    • Single-arm Dumbbell Rows: I will include 3 sets of 10-12 reps per arm.
  3. Biceps exercises:
    • Barbell Curls: I will perform 3 sets of 8-10 reps.
    • Hammer Curls: I will do 3 sets of 10-12 reps.
    • Preacher Curls: I will include 3 sets of 10-12 reps.
    • Concentration Curls: I will perform 3 sets of 10-12 reps per arm.
  4. Core exercise:
    • Russian Twists: I will aim for 3 sets of 10-12 reps per side.
  5. Cool-down: After the workout, I will spend a few minutes stretching my back, biceps, and core muscles.
Day 3 (Wednesday): Rest

Day 4 (Thursday): Legs and Shoulders

1. Warm-up: I will start with the same 5-10 minutes of light cardio exercises to warm up my muscles.
  2. Leg exercises:
    • Squats: I will perform 3 sets of 8-10 reps.
    • Lunges: I will do 3 sets of 10-12 reps per leg.
    • Leg Press: I will include 3 sets of 10-12 reps.
    • Romanian Deadlifts: I will perform 3 sets of 8-10 reps.
  3. Shoulder exercises:
    • Shoulder Press: I will aim for 3 sets of 8-10 reps.
    • Lateral Raises: I will do 3 sets of 10-12 reps.
    • Front Raises: I will include 3 sets of 10-12 reps.
    • Upright Rows: I will perform 3 sets of 10-12 reps.
  4. Core exercise:
    • Hanging Leg Raises: I will aim for 3 sets of 10-12 reps.
  5. Cool-down: After the workout, I will spend a few minutes stretching my legs, shoulders, and core muscles.
Day 5 (Friday): Chest and Triceps

2. Chest exercises: I will repeat the chest exercises from Day 1, but with some variations:
    • Incline Bench Press: I will perform 3 sets of 8-10 reps.
    • Cable Chest Press: I will do 3 sets of 10-12 reps.
    • Dumbbell Pullovers: I will include 3 sets of 10-12 reps.
  3. Triceps exercises: I will repeat the triceps exercises from Day 1.
  4. Core exercise:
    • Plank: I will aim for 3 sets of 30-60 seconds.
  5. Cool-down: After the workout, I will spend a few minutes stretching my chest, triceps, and core muscles.
Day 6 (Saturday): Back and Biceps

2. Back exercises: I will repeat the back exercises from Day 2.
  3. Biceps exercises: I will repeat the biceps exercises from Day 2.
  4. Core exercise:
    • Russian Twists: I will aim for 3 sets of 10-12 reps per side.
  5. Cool-down: After the workout, I will spend a few minutes stretching my back, biceps, and core muscles.
Day 7 (Sunday): Rest
bro where the food at

Macronutrient distribution (40% protein, 40% carbs, 20% fat) I dont like meat and milk Sorry :)

Day 1:

• Breakfast: Oatmeal (50g) with almond milk, topped with sliced fruits (100g) and a sprinkle of nuts (30g). Estimated calories: 415 kcal.
  • Snack: Hummus (50g) with carrot sticks (100g) and whole-grain crackers (30g). Estimated calories: 250 kcal.
  • Lunch: Quinoa salad (150g) with mixed vegetables (150g), chickpeas (100g), and a lemon-tahini dressing. Estimated calories: 450 kcal.
  • Snack: Apple slices (150g) with almond butter (30g). Estimated calories: 280 kcal.
  • Dinner: Baked tofu (150g) with roasted sweet potatoes (200g) and steamed broccoli (150g). Estimated calories: 425 kcal.
  • Evening Snack: Mixed nuts (30g). Estimated calories: 200 kcal.
Day 2:

• Breakfast: Avocado (100g) on whole-grain bread (2 slices), topped with tomato slices and a drizzle of olive oil. Estimated calories: 380 kcal.
  • Snack: Mixed berries (150g) and a small handful of seeds (20g). Estimated calories: 160 kcal.
  • Lunch: Lentil soup (250g) with a side of whole-grain bread (2 slices). Estimated calories: 400 kcal.
  • Snack: Roasted edamame (50g). Estimated calories: 170 kcal.
  • Dinner: Stir-fried vegetables (200g) with tofu (150g) and brown rice (150g). Estimated calories: 470 kcal.
  • Evening Snack: Dark chocolate squares (30g). Estimated calories: 150 kcal.
Day 3:

• Breakfast: Smoothie made with spinach (50g), banana (1 medium), almond butter (20g), and a plant-based protein powder (30g). Estimated calories: 400 kcal.
  • Snack: Homemade energy balls made with dates, nuts, and seeds (40g). Estimated calories: 200 kcal.
  • Lunch: Quinoa and black bean burrito bowl (150g) with salsa, guacamole, and mixed greens (100g). Estimated calories: 450 kcal.
  • Snack: Sliced cucumbers (150g) with hummus (50g). Estimated calories: 150 kcal.
  • Dinner: Stuffed bell peppers (2 medium) with quinoa (100g), beans (100g), and vegetables. Estimated calories: 400 kcal.
  • Evening Snack: A small bowl of popcorn (30g). Estimated calories: 120 kcal.
Day 4:

• Breakfast: Vegan protein pancakes (2 medium) topped with sliced fruits and a drizzle of maple syrup. Estimated calories: 400 kcal.
  • Snack: Rice cakes (40g) with almond butter (20g) and banana slices. Estimated calories: 250 kcal.
  • Lunch: Mediterranean quinoa salad (150g) with tomatoes (100g), cucumbers (100g), olives, and a lemon-herb dressing. Estimated calories: 400 kcal.
  • Snack: Roasted chickpeas (50g). Estimated calories: 190 kcal.
  • Dinner: Veggie stir-fry with tofu (150g), brown rice (150g), and a soy-ginger sauce. Estimated calories: 450 kcal.
  • Evening Snack: Mixed nuts (30g) and dried fruit (30g). Estimated calories: 280 kcal.
Day 5:

• Breakfast: Chia seed pudding made with almond milk (200ml), topped with berries (100g) and granola (40g). Estimated calories: 450 kcal.
  • Snack: Celery sticks (100g) with almond butter (30g). Estimated calories: 250 kcal.
  • Lunch: Vegan lentil curry (200g) with brown rice (150g). Estimated calories: 450 kcal.
  • Snack: Fresh fruit salad (200g). Estimated calories: 100 kcal.
  • Dinner: Spaghetti squash with marinara sauce (200g) and sautéed vegetables (150g). Estimated calories: 400 kcal.
  • Evening Snack: A small handful of trail mix (30g). Estimated calories: 180 kcal.
Day 6:

• Breakfast: Vegan breakfast burrito with scrambled tofu (150g), black beans (100g), and vegetables. Estimated calories: 400 kcal.
  • Snack: Rice cakes (40g) with avocado slices (100g). Estimated calories: 250 kcal.
  • Lunch: Quinoa and vegetable stir-fry (200g). Estimated calories: 400 kcal.
  • Snack: Roasted almonds (30g). Estimated calories: 200 kcal.
  • Dinner: Baked falafel (150g) with quinoa tabbouleh and a side of hummus (50g). Estimated calories: 450 kcal.
  • Evening Snack: Vegan protein smoothie made with plant-based protein powder (30g). Estimated calories: 200 kcal.
Day 7:

• Breakfast: Overnight oats made with almond milk (200ml), chia seeds (30g), and mixed berries (100g). Estimated calories: 400 kcal.
  • Snack: Carrot sticks (100g) with hummus (50g). Estimated calories: 150 kcal.
  • Lunch: Vegan sushi rolls with avocado, cucumber, and pickled vegetables. Estimated calories: 400 kcal.
  • Snack: Homemade trail mix with dried fruits (40g) and seeds (20g). Estimated calories: 250 kcal.
  • Dinner: Sweet potato and black bean enchiladas with a side salad. Estimated calories: 450 kcal.
  • Evening Snack: Sliced apple with almond butter (30g). Estimated calories: 200 kcal.

Macronutrient distribution (40% protein, 40% carbs, 20% fat) I dont like meat and milk Sorry :)

Day 1:

• Breakfast: Oatmeal (50g) with almond milk, topped with sliced fruits (100g) and a sprinkle of nuts (30g). Estimated calories: 415 kcal.
  • Snack: Hummus (50g) with carrot sticks (100g) and whole-grain crackers (30g). Estimated calories: 250 kcal.
  • Lunch: Quinoa salad (150g) with mixed vegetables (150g), chickpeas (100g), and a lemon-tahini dressing. Estimated calories: 450 kcal.
  • Snack: Apple slices (150g) with almond butter (30g). Estimated calories: 280 kcal.
  • Dinner: Baked tofu (150g) with roasted sweet potatoes (200g) and steamed broccoli (150g). Estimated calories: 425 kcal.
  • Evening Snack: Mixed nuts (30g). Estimated calories: 200 kcal.
Day 2:

• Breakfast: Avocado (100g) on whole-grain bread (2 slices), topped with tomato slices and a drizzle of olive oil. Estimated calories: 380 kcal.
  • Snack: Mixed berries (150g) and a small handful of seeds (20g). Estimated calories: 160 kcal.
  • Lunch: Lentil soup (250g) with a side of whole-grain bread (2 slices). Estimated calories: 400 kcal.
  • Snack: Roasted edamame (50g). Estimated calories: 170 kcal.
  • Dinner: Stir-fried vegetables (200g) with tofu (150g) and brown rice (150g). Estimated calories: 470 kcal.
  • Evening Snack: Dark chocolate squares (30g). Estimated calories: 150 kcal.
Day 3:

• Breakfast: Smoothie made with spinach (50g), banana (1 medium), almond butter (20g), and a plant-based protein powder (30g). Estimated calories: 400 kcal.
  • Snack: Homemade energy balls made with dates, nuts, and seeds (40g). Estimated calories: 200 kcal.
  • Lunch: Quinoa and black bean burrito bowl (150g) with salsa, guacamole, and mixed greens (100g). Estimated calories: 450 kcal.
  • Snack: Sliced cucumbers (150g) with hummus (50g). Estimated calories: 150 kcal.
  • Dinner: Stuffed bell peppers (2 medium) with quinoa (100g), beans (100g), and vegetables. Estimated calories: 400 kcal.
  • Evening Snack: A small bowl of popcorn (30g). Estimated calories: 120 kcal.
Day 4:

• Breakfast: Vegan protein pancakes (2 medium) topped with sliced fruits and a drizzle of maple syrup. Estimated calories: 400 kcal.
  • Snack: Rice cakes (40g) with almond butter (20g) and banana slices. Estimated calories: 250 kcal.
  • Lunch: Mediterranean quinoa salad (150g) with tomatoes (100g), cucumbers (100g), olives, and a lemon-herb dressing. Estimated calories: 400 kcal.
  • Snack: Roasted chickpeas (50g). Estimated calories: 190 kcal.
  • Dinner: Veggie stir-fry with tofu (150g), brown rice (150g), and a soy-ginger sauce. Estimated calories: 450 kcal.
  • Evening Snack: Mixed nuts (30g) and dried fruit (30g). Estimated calories: 280 kcal.
Day 5:

• Breakfast: Chia seed pudding made with almond milk (200ml), topped with berries (100g) and granola (40g). Estimated calories: 450 kcal.
  • Snack: Celery sticks (100g) with almond butter (30g). Estimated calories: 250 kcal.
  • Lunch: Vegan lentil curry (200g) with brown rice (150g). Estimated calories: 450 kcal.
  • Snack: Fresh fruit salad (200g). Estimated calories: 100 kcal.
  • Dinner: Spaghetti squash with marinara sauce (200g) and sautéed vegetables (150g). Estimated calories: 400 kcal.
  • Evening Snack: A small handful of trail mix (30g). Estimated calories: 180 kcal.
Day 6:

• Breakfast: Vegan breakfast burrito with scrambled tofu (150g), black beans (100g), and vegetables. Estimated calories: 400 kcal.
  • Snack: Rice cakes (40g) with avocado slices (100g). Estimated calories: 250 kcal.
  • Lunch: Quinoa and vegetable stir-fry (200g). Estimated calories: 400 kcal.
  • Snack: Roasted almonds (30g). Estimated calories: 200 kcal.
  • Dinner: Baked falafel (150g) with quinoa tabbouleh and a side of hummus (50g). Estimated calories: 450 kcal.
  • Evening Snack: Vegan protein smoothie made with plant-based protein powder (30g). Estimated calories: 200 kcal.
Day 7:

• Breakfast: Overnight oats made with almond milk (200ml), chia seeds (30g), and mixed berries (100g). Estimated calories: 400 kcal.
  • Snack: Carrot sticks (100g) with hummus (50g). Estimated calories: 150 kcal.
  • Lunch: Vegan sushi rolls with avocado, cucumber, and pickled vegetables. Estimated calories: 400 kcal.
  • Snack: Homemade trail mix with dried fruits (40g) and seeds (20g). Estimated calories: 250 kcal.
  • Dinner: Sweet potato and black bean enchiladas with a side salad. Estimated calories: 450 kcal.
  • Evening Snack: Sliced apple with almond butter (30g). Estimated calories: 200 kcal.
@snifer so you eat no meat seems at all?

Honestly, looking at your diet, it seems kind of vegan is that right?

I'm checking actual food seems very low on protein and high on soy and carbs. You need to start by adding omega 3 fish oil, that's still not meat or fish but will give you a huge health benefit.

i don't agree with the high protein is needed approach. maybe if you are a pro bodybuilder 300 pounds. but not for 99% of us

@snifer so you eat no meat seems at all?

Honestly, looking at your diet, it seems kind of vegan is that right?

I'm checking actual food seems very low on protein and high on soy and carbs. You need to start by adding omega 3 fish oil, that's still not meat or fish but will give you a huge health benefit.
Olum integrating omega3 b12 b6 with integrators, no really vegan i eat time to time eggs, but i dont like meat and milk( I know im weird) since childwood

Olum integrating omega3 b12 b6 with integrators, no really vegan i eat time to time eggs, but i dont like meat and milk( I know im weird) since childwood
@snifer you are adding omega 3 fats? i dont see it, you need around 30 grams of fish oil per day actual full omega 3 not flaxseed, thats about 3 tbsp of fish oil per day.

On the eggs, I don't mean eat eggs, I mean eat egg protein, you can get egg protein powder since you don't like milk whey protein out of question.

Supplement List and Daily Protein Intake:

1. Protein Intake: Aim for approximately 170 grams of protein per day (2 grams per kilogram of body weight)using vegetable protein powder
  2. Omega-3 Fatty Acids: 1.6 grams per day
  3. Vitamin B12: Include a B12 supplement dosage of 2000 mcg.
  4. Vitamin B6: daily dosage of approximately 2-5 mg of Vitamin B6.
  5. Vitamian D as leaving at north europe

Supplement List and Daily Protein Intake:

1. Protein Intake: Aim for approximately 170 grams of protein per day (2 grams per kilogram of body weight)using vegetable protein powder
  2. Omega-3 Fatty Acids: 1.6 grams per day
  3. Vitamin B12: Include a B12 supplement dosage of 2000 mcg.
  4. Vitamin B6: daily dosage of approximately 2-5 mg of Vitamin B6.
  5. Vitamian D as leaving at north europe
  • Vitamian D as living at north europe (just in winter)