Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements Dealing with high blood pressure on steroids

Ceisuelo

Is there a supplement out there that you recommend to help with high blood pressure on steroids? I also went and gave blood and they gave me my results on my cholesterol and it was really bad like out of whack. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything like this before and it’s definitely the steroids at fault.

you need to be using n2guard on cycle but you need to share what your cholesterol numbers are.. its not a game whatsoever and you need to be very careful letting it get too elevated... have you had numbers taken prior to your cycle? what are you using and how long have you been on the cycle?

Is there a supplement out there that you recommend to help with high blood pressure on steroids? I also went and gave blood and they gave me my results on my cholesterol and it was really bad like out of whack. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything like this before and it’s definitely the steroids at fault.
i use n2guard for bp
it works
got my bp down to 124/71