Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements enlarged prostate and high bp

Ceriwue

so I went to the doctor and he said overall my health is okay but said that I have high blood pressure and also an enlarged prostate
he wants me to come back in another month and test again and if things don’t test well he’s going to have to put me on a couple medications
I don’t want to do that can you give me some supplements to help with both problems

so I went to the doctor and he said overall my health is okay but said that I have high blood pressure and also an enlarged prostate
he wants me to come back in another month and test again and if things don’t test well he’s going to have to put me on a couple medications
I don’t want to do that can you give me some supplements to help with both problems
prostate issues you need fiber
and you need n2guard for bp
clean up your diet and add some fish oil

n2guard has ingredients that help both the prostate and plenty of ingredients to help with your heart health

Change lifestyle habits first

Then N2Guard