Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Equipoise 500 milligrams a week too high?

Niaoserl

I’ve got four vials of equipoise and I think this should last me at least 12 weeks if I run it at 500 milligrams a week
do you think that this stuff can be stretched out a little longer if I only run 300 or 400 milligrams? Those of you who have ran it what were the changes in your results I would like to maximize my moderate bulk abilities. I’m 27 years old and I’m 185 pounds and six foot or three

I’ve got four vials of equipoise and I think this should last me at least 12 weeks if I run it at 500 milligrams a week
do you think that this stuff can be stretched out a little longer if I only run 300 or 400 milligrams? Those of you who have ran it what were the changes in your results I would like to maximize my moderate bulk abilities. I’m 27 years old and I’m 185 pounds and six foot or three
yes 500mgs too high for eq
200 mgs is a better dose not even 300

400 milligrams is going to be enough to get you good results especially if you want to do some bulking

I'm a big fan of equipoise but run at least 300 milligrams with some testosterone

it depends on how you stack it if you stack it with something mild that's a perfectly fine dose

I would use EQ in stack with testosterone for bulking. And pay attention to your hematocrit when using EQ in dosages of 400 mg or more per week!