Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS 25 years old and still trying to improve

Mleoio

I’ve spent the past five years working out and don’t have very much to show for it. This is why I would like to try using sarms.
My stats are 5 foot 8 and 145 pounds. I’m average body fat probably around 15%. don’t feel like I put on very much muscle mass versus some of the other people that I train with.
Should I hop on something like yk11 and s23? Or should I try RAD and LGD?

if you have spent five years working out and nothing to show for it then you are not going to have anything to show using sarms, steroids or anything else.. this is a YOU thing, period... this comes down to something you are lacking or doing wrong in your diet and training.. there is no "magic" pill or injection on this... you need to tell everyone your diet, your training etc... or go hire a professional to help you

I’ve spent the past five years working out and don’t have very much to show for it. This is why I would like to try using sarms.
My stats are 5 foot 8 and 145 pounds. I’m average body fat probably around 15%. don’t feel like I put on very much muscle mass versus some of the other people that I train with.
Should I hop on something like yk11 and s23? Or should I try RAD and LGD?
well no yk11 and no s23

but 25mgs rad and 10mgs lgd with n2guard is fine