Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids 38 years old and trt newbie

Nlameiru

I recently got on trt and I'm working with a doctor who prescribed me testosterone suspension
Doing research online seems like this one needs to be injected just about every day
I had to talk to the pharmacist about it and she said that he probably meant to write cyptionate and she shook her head but said she couldn’t do anything and i would have to go back and have him change it
I set up an appointment for next week and I'm going to sit down and talk to him about my best options. Any chance i can convince him to prescribe undecanoate which only has to be pinned twice a month? He seems to not be the listening type

there are countless doctors out there, no reason to go to one like this who makes these sorts of mistakes

suspension isn't something you want to use UNLESS you are a tested athlete

also undecanoate is fine but you lose flexibility with it

I recently got on trt and I'm working with a doctor who prescribed me testosterone suspension
Doing research online seems like this one needs to be injected just about every day
I had to talk to the pharmacist about it and she said that he probably meant to write cyptionate and she shook her head but said she couldn’t do anything and i would have to go back and have him change it
I set up an appointment for next week and I'm going to sit down and talk to him about my best options. Any chance i can convince him to prescribe undecanoate which only has to be pinned twice a month? He seems to not be the listening type
you have some crazy doctor suspension? maybe you need a new doctor bro, get cypionate

suspension is tough to deal with E

suspension i only use pre workout
it is a good steroid
but i wouldn't use it longer then 4-5 weeks straight

i like suspension personally
it is not detectable so it works when i compete in soccer

stay away from suspension
i got a bad infection on it a while back
no way would i use it again!