Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements Why is my liver strained?

Tacmelso

So I did a 2 stack oral steroid for 8 weeks
anavar and tbol
my liver numbers were not tested before or during. But its been 10 weeks since I stopped and my numbers are still high
I don’t understand why this is happening because I have not drank very much I might have a couple drinks a week that’s it
I didn’t run any support supplements maybe that’s the problem?

anavar and tbol
my liver numbers were not tested before or during. But its been 10 weeks since I stopped and my numbers are still high
I don’t understand why this is happening because I have not drank very much I might have a couple drinks a week that’s it
you should use n2guard with anavar and tbol

50mgs anavar and tbol
7caps n2guard

why are you drinking at all there is no benefits to drinking alcohol only negatives no matter what the alcohol industry will tell you

You need to do a few things which include getting yourself on N2guard and also doing far more research so in the future you do not make these kinds of mistakes

If you didn't get bloods before it is hard to say if you had an issue before the cycle or not. Either way, get on some N2Guard 7 caps per day. Make sure you are avoiding things that are harmful to the liver as well.

anavar and tbol
8 weeks of oral will do that to the liver

Top Bottom