Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements Liver support daily or weekly?

sante29

I thought I read something that liver support can be taken on a weekly basis versus taking it everyday because the supplements in them have extremely long active lives or something. is this true and would you recommend taking them once a week?

I thought I read something that liver support can be taken on a weekly basis versus taking it everyday because the supplements in them have extremely long active lives or something. is this true and would you recommend taking them once a week?
liver support is daily and its a must use

the question is too general.
it's like saying that testosterone should be taken every day or once a week.
what products are you talking about?

LIV-52 has always been my #1 option

Top Bottom