Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids How much liver and kidney damage?

sonathi

when I was in my twenties I ran a bunch of steroids. Probably was averaging two or three Cycles a year for the greater part of 8 years.
Now in my 30’s and worried about liver and kidney damage
I got blood work done and both numbers were top of range. Barely under the max
do you think it would be safe for me here on a steroid cycle or wait?

the damage you do to your body in your early years absolutely has an effect later on in life

but you can mitigate things with supplements like n2guard

i would get the numbers down closer to in range first... run n2guard a month and eat clean... make sure you are drinking plenty of water, sweating enough and avoiding toxins as much as possible...

Before starting any cycle, you should always get your bloodwork numbers as close to in range as possible. You never want to go into any cycle with existing issues

when I was in my twenties I ran a bunch of steroids. Probably was averaging two or three Cycles a year for the greater part of 8 years.
You can use a cycle again just use testosterone and sarms
but meanwhile start doing organ liver detox with n2guard 7caps ed

Yes. But that doesn't mean go crazy - use N2Guard

Start on N2Guard, for organs support, very important to your health and after 2 month on N2Guard, start your cycle and continue supporting your organs year around. I use N2Guard daily for the last 9 years

Top Bottom