Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS Using sarms for triathlon

vergro

I'm going to be competing in a triathlon in the spring
I am going to start training for it over the next few months
some of the guys that I trained with take PED’s including sarms
They mentioned some names but i wanted to see what you all had to say before i listened to them
a triathlon involves swimming, biking, and running. So i need sarms for that
I’m 48 years old and 6’1’’

for the best quality sarms visit either https://sarms.forsale or https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 ACP-105 (VASCULINE) 20 mg day… split doses… 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

i wish i had access to sarms back when i was doing these. i blame sarms for why PR's are being set at all these events over the past 15 years

you def want to use them. it starts with GW for sure. also SR is an excellent one for endurance

Dylan has you completely covered on this! For the best quality sarms make sure to visit either Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

I'm going to be competing in a triathlon in the spring
I am going to start training for it over the next few months
some of the guys that I trained with take PED’s including sarms
They mentioned some names but i wanted to see what you all had to say before i listened to them
a triathlon involves swimming, biking, and running. So i need sarms for that
I’m 48 years old and 6’1’’
to run a lot try cardarine and steanbolic 20mgs each

Cardarine and SR are going to be the best options. They both will help increase your endurance. Just make sure to get the real stuff by ordering from either sarms.forsale or Umbrella Labs.

Top Bottom