Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Time for blast and cruise?

Nuazero

Looking for honest opinions and no slamming
I'm 28 years old and have you steroids for the past 5 years. unfortunately my results have not been as good as I was hoping
my initial goals were to turn pro one day but I don't think I had the genetics. now my goals are just to look good year round
looking to try 200mgs of test permanently and then blast tren with masteron. Gonna do tren E and mast E to limit injections
Any thoughts as to what you would recommend here?
I'm currently 180 lb and 6 ft 2 in

keep in mind if you stay on year round you likely will not ever be ever to fully recover. if you are okay with that then go for it, just be aware of that

and if you do blast keep in mind you will need to recover after your organ health

I'm 28 years old and have you steroids for the past 5 years. unfortunately my results have not been as good as I was hoping
my initial goals were to turn pro one day but I don't think I had the genetics. now my goals are just to look good year round
looking to try 200mgs of test permanently and then blast tren with masteron. Gonna do tren E and mast E to limit injections
And if the honest opinion feels like slamming?

good luck to you... when you are telling people how to answer questions etc. then im out... no harsh words etc. im just not even attempting to help anyone that is extremely soft or sensitive.. not my kind of person to deal with

you can blast with tren why not

you are young to be starting trt bro

Kiss your lipids good bye and your hemicrait and hemoglobin, I hope you planned on donating blood and have a blood pressure monitor at home because your asking for it with this

Top Bottom