Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Blast and cruise strategy

SyualCe

was thinking about doing a blast and cruise strategy that was a little bit different then What's normally recommended
My blast dose is gonna be 500mgs of trenbolone, then i want to cruise back down to 100mgs of tren with 50mgs a week testosterone
Anyone try something like this for a year? I would monitor my numbers obviously. I’m 32 years old and want to turn pro one day

was thinking about doing a blast and cruise strategy that was a little bit different then What's normally recommended
My blast dose is gonna be 500mgs of trenbolone, then i want to cruise back down to 100mgs of tren with 50mgs a week testosterone
Anyone try something like this for a year? I would monitor my numbers obviously. I’m 32 years old and want to turn pro one day
dont blast and cruise with trenbolone

you can cycle on trenbolone and cruise with testosterone trt

Silly idea.

Top Bottom