Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Steroids and multi vitamins for strength

Wadlfem

had a long discussion with my doctor and he agreed that he would support my steroid use but he also said I had to use a multivitamin with it.
We agreed on a simple stack
Equipoise 500mgs a week
Trenbolone 300mgs a week
Testosterone prop 100mgs EOD
Multi vitamin 3 pills a day
He said this would keep me healthy. Do you agree and is this a safe cycle for me at 58 years old. This is my first time using steroids and im’ 240 pounds. Looking for strength gains

your doctor said he would support your steroid use as long as you used a multivitamin.. . LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO now ive heard it all.. oh and especially at 58 years old... LMFAOOOOOOOO this sounds like a 3 year old posting this..

had a long discussion with my doctor and he agreed that he would support my steroid use but he also said I had to use a multivitamin with it.
Equipoise 500mgs a week
Trenbolone 300mgs a week
He said this would keep me healthy. Do you agree and is this a safe cycle for me at 58 years old. This is my first time using steroids and im’ 240 pounds. Looking for strength gains
if you want multis with steroids use some n2guard

Equipoise 500mgs a week
Trenbolone 300mgs a week
I wouldnt call that simple that is a good bit of gear but should be a great cycle you need N2Guard