Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS PT-141 boner won’t go away lol

Laoceiu

I took Pt-141 for the first time. I took 2mgs because I usually don’t react that well to dick drugs and always have to run more. Anyway long story short I am sitting here with an erection that won’t go away. Its been about 15+ hours since I took it. Already had sex and wacked a couple times too, still wont go away.
Any advice? Should I try 1mg next time?

this can be a very dangerous thing. if it hasn't gone away yet you need to go to the ER unless you want to lose your wee-wee

I took Pt-141 for the first time. I took 2mgs because I usually don’t react that well to dick drugs and always have to run more. Anyway long story short I am sitting here with an erection that won’t go away. Its been about 15+ hours since I took it. Already had sex and wacked a couple times too, still wont go away.
lower your dose to 1/4th that
you can switch to tadalafil too

Bros call the number for when you have an erection that doesn't go away it's like a 1-800 number

you should walk around town with it with tight shorts that would be funny

how big are you that is the real question if you're only two inches then it's not a big deal to walk around town

erections lasting longer than a few hours are very dangerous I would go to the doctor

bro I walk around with a boner 24/7 and I'm about eight or nine inches and thick and I don't have any issues so stop worrying

Find you a bih

Top Bottom