Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PuritySourceLabs PSL running up the dose

incoli28

one of the things I noticed when I use PSL is when i run up the dose the sides go up a lot and i get less results. so I have learned when I'm using their products to use a low to moderate amount and that is enough to get Sensational results
doing my research it seems like this is a good sign that this is correctly dosed gear and I don't have to run a high amount of it to get really good results like I would if it was under dose

excellent products and rightly dosed.
the dose you take is the actual dose.

look at the lab tests in the subforum

one of the things I noticed when I use PSL is when i run up the dose the sides go up a lot and i get less results. so I have learned when I'm using their products to use a low to moderate amount and that is enough to get Sensational results
doing my research it seems like this is a good sign that this is correctly dosed gear and I don't have to run a high amount of it to get really good results like I would if it was under dose
PSL gear euro pharma is very strong so if you use too much not good, always use moderate doses for safety

Let me just say this much, people have made the mistake hundreds of millions of times, and they will continue to make the mistake with running lots of gear.
When in reality, it's not about the gear, gear is nothing but tools, it comes down with what you were doing in the kitchen and your training. Kitchen comes first.
There is some absolute gorillas that I network with and they literally use very modest amounts of gear, sometimes they will use 3 to 4 different things yet at very low dosages. It's amazing how dialed in they have their nutrients, they can make their adjustments and either direction and the results start to speak for themselves

When people have a better understanding on how their bodies operate when they add or subtract nutrients at specific timing throughout the day, they will be surprised what consistency will do with the addition of gear in the background..

PSL hands down is the best and largest in the market, we are on top of the chain, we are the best.