Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements need some advice on protein powder options

Bueiseu

the basic protein powder even isolate whey gives me a lot of stomach issues and bloating
I get very loose stool and watery stool and I get a little bit of nausea especially if I drink it too fast
do you have any advice on best protein powder options that I can take to help with these types of issues

the basic protein powder even isolate whey gives me a lot of stomach issues and bloating
I get very loose stool and watery stool and I get a little bit of nausea especially if I drink it too fast
do you have any advice on best protein powder options that I can take to help with these types of issues
best protein is egg protein if you ask me NOT whey

If something gives you these types of stomach issues and how is that beneficial it's not it's actually stopping your recovery and hurting your muscle gains think about it

Dramatize isolate or MRE from redcon1