Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS Need dylan’s help immediately

Tasuelko

They told me this was the place to get in touch with dylan so here I am!
So dear Dylan I need your help with losing weight with sarms
They said that GW can cause cancer, so don’t want that. But this sr9009 looks good. Is there a recommended dosage that you like to take?
I am a white male, early 30’s. 5’7’’ 210 pounds and 30% body fat. Built good and attractive with brown hair. Hope we can have a beer sometime next time I am in town

i cant help ANYONE that reads one article and think gw is going to cause that kind of problem... i literally cannot help people that dont live in reality... if you can cite me ONE person that has had that happen from gw use then i can help you but until you can prove that or show me, i cannot be of any help...

sr9009 just like gw is not a sarm, but sold as such usually guys will stack them with other sarms

if you want to lose weight i recommend gw #1. 20mgs a day and learn about fasting. you need to get serious about this shit now cause 30% body fat is really really bad

I find it very troubling to see that you did not really look into Cardarine because it sounds like you listened to whoever THEY are that you make your claim about? Who are THEY because it sounds like THEY are highly uneducated and giving very bad information

They said that GW can cause cancer, so don’t want that. But this sr9009 looks good. Is there a recommended dosage that you like to take?
I am a white male, early 30’s. 5’7’’ 210 pounds and 30% body fat. Built good and attractive with brown hair. Hope we can have a beer sometime next time I am in town
cardarine doesnt cause cancer its nonsense

but if you want to use stenabolic sr9009 20mgs/day with rad 25mgs

Join the dots

At 30% body fat, nothing is going to make a difference unless you work on the diet. You have to fix that before just taking GW or SR or anything else.