Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My TRT log

ARISTIMUQOH

IO Logger
VIP
I have 1 year on TRT (53 y/o)
just Pharma grade Test Enanthate (PRIMOTESTON BAYER 250MG/AMP)
125mg every 5 to 7 days, no antistrogen, no HGH yet,
lost 22 lbs kept muscle

About training, nothing complicated Bro, just push day - quads & calves day, day off (abs), Pull day - Hams & calves day, day off

I'm 6 feet 213 pounds now, about my diet just cycling carbs and proteins, I found over the years that to keep a high protein diet all the time it's just unnecessary, Also for health I give some organs a break...decreasing carbs every day, just eliminating the carbs in one of the meals until you reach a day with zero carbs than you refill carbs in all the meals and so... no cardio, sometimes in off days 30 mins just for cardiovascular health. I will be adding some pharma grade HGH like HUMATROPE, SAIZEN or GENOTROPIN just for getting more ripped while reaching 220 pounds...

I think what happened to my hair is partly due to the niacin supplement, I take it during training and a few minutes later (mainly leg training) I get a bad itch on my head that I have to rub the towel vigorously

I have 1 year on TRT (53 y/o)
just Pharma grade Test Enanthate (PRIMOTESTON BAYER 250MG/AMP)
125mg every 5 to 7 days, no antistrogen, no HGH yet,
lost 22 lbs kept muscle

About training, nothing complicated Bro, just push day - quads & calves day, day off (abs), Pull day - Hams & calves day, day off

I'm 6 feet 213 pounds now, about my diet just cycling carbs and proteins, I found over the years that to keep a high protein diet all the time it's just unnecessary, Also for health I give some organs a break...decreasing carbs every day, just eliminating the carbs in one of the meals until you reach a day with zero carbs than you refill carbs in all the meals and so... no cardio, sometimes in off days 30 mins just for cardiovascular health. I will be adding some pharma grade HGH like HUMATROPE, SAIZEN or GENOTROPIN just for getting more ripped while reaching 220 pounds...

I think what happened to my hair is partly due to the niacin supplement, I take it during training and a few minutes later (mainly leg training) I get a bad itch on my head that I have to rub the towel vigorously

@ARISTIMUQOH welcome to the ironoverload.io family. You're looking lean and ripped.

I would like to see you share a full diet and training log with details.

diet meals and what you eat, like what you eating today? as example

and training whats your reps sets and exercises?

We have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your diet, training details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Hi Friends,
I did pull day this morning, I love training first thing in the morning (5.30 am) on an empty stomach after a very good hydration (2 liters of water), 3 cups of coffee infused with stevia and cinnamon..
back and biceps, generally I train biceps in the afternoon but I did it today in the morning after back
I make a basic move first Bent over row with a barbell (old school) 3 sets 8 to 12 reps at failure..
after that I take 4 exercises and make 3 giant sets, everything at failure and that is all for back in that giant set always deadlift is included...
For Biceps I make 3 gigant set of 4 to 5 excersises
Always I mahe curl 21 and curl revese grip..
I'll post what I'm eating later

About my diet, I eat 5 meals a day, my goal is not be bigger since that is not a good idea at my age...maybe gain 10 pounds shredded...
today one of those 5 has carbs the rest 4 without carbs, my post workout meal was my breakfast, 5 pancakes and 5 whole eggs, when put carbs drops the proteins in that meal... the meal without carbs has 9 ounces of chicken, beef or fish with green salad... Like I say, I cut carbs out of one meal every day until zero carb day comes then I start again with all carb meals. of course in my condition I do something fun on the day full of carbs :)

i would consider throwing in some time restricted eating there where you eat 3 meals in a window vs. 5 meals spread out. it really helps balance insulin sensitivity

About my diet, I eat 5 meals a day, my goal is not be bigger since that is not a good idea at my age...maybe gain 10 pounds shredded...
today one of those 5 has carbs the rest 4 without carbs, my post workout meal was my breakfast, 5 pancakes and 5 whole eggs, when put carbs drops the proteins in that meal... the meal without carbs has 9 ounces of chicken, beef or fish with green salad... Like I say, I cut carbs out of one meal every day until zero carb day comes then I start again with all carb meals. of course in my condition I do something fun on the day full of carbs :)
@ARISTIMUQOH you doing the same thing every day? but what about your 0 carb day what do you eat?

Hi Friends,
I did pull day this morning, I love training first thing in the morning (5.30 am) on an empty stomach after a very good hydration (2 liters of water), 3 cups of coffee infused with stevia and cinnamon..
back and biceps, generally I train biceps in the afternoon but I did it today in the morning after back
I make a basic move first Bent over row with a barbell (old school) 3 sets 8 to 12 reps at failure..
after that I take 4 exercises and make 3 giant sets, everything at failure and that is all for back in that giant set always deadlift is included...
For Biceps I make 3 gigant set of 4 to 5 excersises
Always I mahe curl 21 and curl revese grip..
I'll post what I'm eating later
good update today on training lets see how you train tomorrow
how about cardio?