Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Testosterone 200 Masteron140 PE cycle Log

Leg day Monday and back day this morning I had to stop 2 exercises shy as I lost my straps so my forearms were so pumped I couldn’t grip anything by the end of Tbar rows I tried to continue on but I honestly couldn’t. Back was absolutely destroyed by that point though so I’m not phased.

Also I apologise but check in’s went really well I just don’t have any photos as my partner is away this week so you’ll have to sit tight for another week to see my progress 🤙
nice work bro

Yesterdays chest and triceps lads thought I’d start with my heavy compound movement first so I started with incline DB press and it was the best thing I ever did the feel, control and contractions were amazing 💪

Attachments

• IMG_2320.png
    IMG_2320.png
    390.3 KB · Views: 0
Apologies for being so unresponsive fellas only just picked my partner up from the airport this morning so things should be returning back to normal moving forward and I should have a lot more time to keep you guys up to date and in the loop!! Training is progressing well and although this has been the toughest 10 days of my life on minimal sleep with twice as much on my plate we got it done lads and we are back baby 💪💪🇦🇺

Also check ins tomorrow so stay tuned 😉

Attachments

• IMG_2360.png
    IMG_2360.png
    393.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2361.png
    IMG_2361.png
    373.1 KB · Views: 1
Apologies for being so unresponsive fellas only just picked my partner up from the airport this morning so things should be returning back to normal moving forward and I should have a lot more time to keep you guys up to date and in the loop!! Training is progressing well and although this has been the toughest 10 days of my life on minimal sleep with twice as much on my plate we got it done lads and we are back baby 💪💪🇦🇺

Also check ins tomorrow so stay tuned 😉
@borristheblade 10 days this tough what happened? why dont you get more sleep and naps?