Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Mobster - back on the grind log

Monday
He came, he saw, he kicked ass! I did all I needed to to prep for the Hatfield Squat. That included a double Ristretto before and another gratis gym coffee on arrival. My go to music playing as I walked to the gym and a little (2x) stretching Sunday.

Hatfield Squat
Bar x 8 reps, 140kg x 8 reps, 230kg x 6 reps (*support belt only), 350kg/770lbs x 1 (PB), 360kg/792lbs x 1 (PB) and 370-kg/814lbs x 1 (PB) rep. All heavy sets with the super duper new belt and Inzer red/black knee wraps (had a harder set of Cerberus Extreme wraps but didn't use them with me). To ensure no issues I was using a set of thin collars and hammered them tight. The only issues was worrying about the bar bending and it was harder to unrack than squat. I nearly went to 380kg/836lbs but called it a day. Little bit dizzy after.

screenshot_20240415-111146_video-player-jpg.32733

Leg Press
Decided to forgo this

Lying Leg Curls
to 16p x 5 reps

Leg Extensions
to stack x 12 reps

I love the black and white photos you take, it just makes it look that much more badass and iconic with the heavy lifts you preform!

Tuesday
Seated Press
to 107.5-kilo/236.5lbs x 4 reps

Saxon Bar Work - 3 x 3-inch
to 105-kilo x 1+2 R/P, 3 N/S, 2+F (nearly but not quite), 2+1 R/P reps

Monday
He came, he saw, he kicked ass! I did all I needed to to prep for the Hatfield Squat. That included a double Ristretto before and another gratis gym coffee on arrival. My go to music playing as I walked to the gym and a little (2x) stretching Sunday.

Hatfield Squat
Bar x 8 reps, 140kg x 8 reps, 230kg x 6 reps (*support belt only), 350kg/770lbs x 1 (PB), 360kg/792lbs x 1 (PB) and 370-kg/814lbs x 1 (PB) rep. All heavy sets with the super duper new belt and Inzer red/black knee wraps (had a harder set of Cerberus Extreme wraps but didn't use them with me). To ensure no issues I was using a set of thin collars and hammered them tight. The only issues was worrying about the bar bending and it was harder to unrack than squat. I nearly went to 380kg/836lbs but called it a day. Little bit dizzy after.

screenshot_20240415-111146_video-player-jpg.32733

Leg Press
Decided to forgo this

Lying Leg Curls
to 16p x 5 reps

Leg Extensions
to stack x 12 reps
damn FULL on hardcore CITY