Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS Mixing steroids with sarms

Ceadjui

I'm getting a lot of mixed messages when it comes to mixing steroids and sarms together in the same cycle.
hearing about receptors being clouded up and all that stuff.
I wanted to run some testosterone with rad 140 for bulking. my main objective is to keep side effects lower so I was going to do 150 mg of testosterone and then 20 mg of the rad
I'm currently 27 years old and I am 145 lb so I have a lot of room to grow
what do you think about doing them for 6 weeks or do I need to go for 10?

I'm getting a lot of mixed messages when it comes to mixing steroids and sarms together in the same cycle.
hearing about receptors being clouded up and all that stuff.
I wanted to run some testosterone with rad 140 for bulking. my main objective is to keep side effects lower so I was going to do 150 mg of testosterone and then 20 mg of the rad
I'm currently 27 years old and I am 145 lb so I have a lot of room to grow
what do you think about doing them for 6 weeks or do I need to go for 10?
25mgs rad140 and 250mgs testosterone try that stack I did it before

sarms are versatile. you can mix and match all you want. just use real sarms from s4s or umbrella please

Receptors... LMFAO.. you hear that from the most clueless people anymore.. ask whoever told you this absurdity to explain exactly how... lol... they can't because its a myth...

you would go 12 weeks with rad140... i would at least add rad and s4 to your stack... i wouldnt even run test.. you are still young and you are so light you are clearly able to grow a lot more naturally...

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 ACP-105 (VASCULINE) 20 mg day… split doses… 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan has you completely covered on this! For the best quality sarms and peptides make sure to check out Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

You can definitely run them together man. Many dudes have done it with great success. Check out these sources for steroids and SARMs:
sarms.forsale
Umbrella Labs
Domestic-Supply