Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Looking for lean gains

Leonoth

1000mgs of gear total
How would you best structure a cycle if you were to run actual gear and get to around that #?
I’m 5’6’’ 172 pounds and 27 years old
My goal here is to clean bulk and get stronger
I’ve ran pro hormones and sarms only, never steroids that were real

400 -500 test cyp
600-500 stenbolone a week

...but... as this is your first time on steroids, a wiser choice would be to do the classic testosterone-only cycle.
500 mg / week test cyp only
and don't forget AI and pct planned in advance.

the ironic thing is the most gear i've used per week is 900mgs

i've never even used 1000

so you don't need to run 1000mgs, it isn't like its a magic number to hit.

1000mgs of gear total
How would you best structure a cycle if you were to run actual gear and get to around that #?
Tell us more about yourself. What is you workout routine like? Is it consistent? 1 day a week? 7? What is your diet like? Where are your macros? Total calories. What is you current body fat? All of these will play into reaching your goal. Where are your labs sitting right now? At 27 I would think your natural test levels should still be pretty high. Maybe not, but if they are, just changing up your diet and workout may get the results you are looking for.

1000mgs of gear total
500mgs trenbolone
50mgs winstrol
thats for lean gains with n2guard

400 -500 test cyp
600-500 stenbolone a week

...but... as this is your first time on steroids, a wiser choice would be to do the classic testosterone-only cycle.
500 mg / week test cyp only
and don't forget AI and pct planned in advance.
Agreed. I've NEVER run a 1000mg

Consider following cycle: TREN-500mgs, weekly; WINI-50mgs, daily; plus add N2Guard for organs support, very important to your health

Top Bottom