Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS Using sarms with no test base okay?

Faceus

Someone told me that using RAD140 you should always run a test base with it
Their reasoning was this: they said sarms suppress your natural testosterone production and sarms don’t convert to estrogen so without test as a base you will not have enough estrogen production and cause toxicity in the body
I'm curious if this is true why are people recommending sarms with no testosterone on here?
I'm 22 years old, never use this stuff before and generally curious to hear a scientific explanation

that is some heavy level bro science right there

guys have used sarms with no test base for 15 years and lived to tell the story. in fact if you use a test base you will throw off your estrogen MORE and get completely shut down. so its literally the opposite logic

and before that guys used steroids for 50 years with no test base and survived too. in fact some of the best physiques in bodybuilding history. zane, arnold, columbu, sergio were made with no test base throughout the golden age. again adding a test base throws off more things and causes more side effects

so no. tell that person to get a clue

Someone told me that using RAD140 you should always run a test base with it
Their reasoning was this: they said sarms suppress your natural testosterone production and sarms don’t convert to estrogen so without test as a base you will not have enough estrogen production and cause toxicity in the body
I'm curious if this is true why are people recommending sarms with no testosterone on here?
I'm 22 years old, never use this stuff before and generally curious to hear a scientific explanation
you dont need a test base with sarms, rad140 alone is fine

Please stop listening to absolute fkng morons.. this is some of the most ignorant nonsensical shit ive heard man.. what an utter moron that advised this... crushing estrogen with no test base? how ignorant! you DO NOT need a test base with rad.. SMFH... do not speak to this clown ever again bro...

You are getting some really bad advice about sarms needing a test base. Stay on the forum here so you can get the proper guidance

Top Bottom