Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids How long to wait to use steroids?

You did a 6 week cycle and I assume a 4-6 week PCT so I would wait a minimum of 10-12 weeks before running another cycle. And I would also get blood work to be sure you are recovered.

I'll add to my reply above. While the odd person, such as QS (who it must be noted has great genetics for the sport) can and does get away with early use the average Joe does not. We even discussed this subject in a podcast.

You can drink (in many countries), vote, get married and even fight in a war for your country at age 18 but we say it's a bad idea to use PEDs below (typically) age 25. Why?

Cos HPTA is why. I've been on forums since the 90's. So 30+ years. I've seen, on EVO, a 12 year old asking. I've seen far too many 'I can do what I like' type post go off with what is to many bad advice, only to then come back full of regret with tiny balls and zero sperm and desperate to have kids. Heck, even the local IFBB pro (a low PED user) had to have IVF. When we have 25 years old on TRT is another reason why.

It's easy for QS and yes even me to forget we are actually kinda lucky with our genes. Most can't do what I can at 58-59 at ANY age ('off' or 'on') :)