Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Hgh and testosterone cycle

jueopa38

So I am getting help buy a personal trainer
I am skinny fat i would say
My stats are 5’7’’ and 175 pounds and 15% body fat
He wants to put me on 4iu’s hgh per day along with testosterone 500mgs a week and also suggested masteron, clenbuterol and winstrol
Should i just use the hgh and test or should i use the other stuff too? This is my first real cycle

fire your trainer immediately and stick around here and actually learn... DO NOT and i repeat, DO NOT do ANYTHING he advised you to do period... how old are you?

I would not listen to anything this person is telling you. They apparently do not have an understanding of what they are attempting to teach to you

He wants to put me on 4iu’s hgh per day along with testosterone 500mgs a week and also suggested masteron, clenbuterol and winstrol
Should i just use the hgh and test or should i use the other stuff too? This is my first real cycle
bro yeah fire trainer, where yo tren?

500mgs testosterone is fine
with 2 IUs of hgh to start
add n2guard aromasin

Is your age a secret?

That is awful man. Clen is not necessary and terrible for you. And to me, you are not lean enough to really get the most out of winny or masteron. Complete garbage cycle for you.