Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements Help with my stomach issues

Gaisdleo

been dealing with a lot of stomach issues and I was diagnosed with crohn's disease
another doctor said it was irritable bowel syndrome. either way pretty much the same issues. they gave me a chart of foods to eat and foods not to eat. are there any supplements that can help me if I do eat the wrong types of foods?

Chrons and colitis website tells the ingredients you need to help along with foods

N2guard contains many of these ingredients so it would be quite helpful

When it comes to the inflammatory gut problems, it's not about what you take. It's about what you don't take.

I've worked with a lot of people over the years with these conditions, I know, because I've had this my whole life

Even if you eat perfectly. It doesn't matter if you are consuming alcohol For example... there are things that you need to just completely avoid.. Garlic and onions are two more things that should be eliminated from your diet. Also fore most gluten and dairy products need to go as well.

been dealing with a lot of stomach issues and I was diagnosed with crohn's disease
another doctor said it was irritable bowel syndrome. either way pretty much the same issues. they gave me a chart of foods to eat and foods not to eat. are there any supplements that can help me if I do eat the wrong types of foods?
your stomach issue is due to lack of probiotics and fiber, drink both and youll get better

Np.

Don't eat the iffy foods and hope for a miracle supp

I like choc. If I eat even a few flakes of dark choc it gives me the shits. There's no fix

take tudca and dygestive enzymes. add some spore based probiotics and marshmallow root extract

bros how is your fiber intake?
If I don't eat enough fiber, I have problems too.

People with crohn's disease, shouldn't be using fiber supplements that can actually cause more problems.

No matter what is wrong with you I don't see a problem with taking fiber. At least getting it from your food.

Try some probiotics and also, make sure that you are getting enough fiber.

Usually with crohn's disease, you need to limit inflammation in the gut. A lot of people in my country have the same problem.

Top Bottom