Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements Getting red face when I train or strain

Nelsodeu

I’m getting very frustrated because I keep getting red face when I train or eye strain while working out
people have told me that it could be blood pressure related but my blood pressure seems okay
my suspicion is maybe I have blood flow issues I’m not really sure
anyone have a suggestion for a supplement to help?

I’m getting very frustrated because I keep getting red face when I train or eye strain while working out
people have told me that it could be blood pressure related but my blood pressure seems okay
you have high blood pressure

take n2guard every day
and decrease sodium intake

It's normal. Probably holding your breath a lot.

I've seen people bitching about sweating.

YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE TRAINING YOUR ASSES OFF PEOPLE!!

even people in amazing shape can have exertion headaches or have blood flow issues

luckily for me I don't have these types of issues but other people that do just need to be creative and try different things one of the things you can try is a very cold or ice pack and put it on your head this will help break up the blood flow to your head and send it to the rest of the body

how is your diet? are you eating a lot of sodium? have you had any bloodwork done? are you taking stimulants?

n2guard