napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for Saleunclez.rueudomestic

Steroids Getting more bulk this time

jiomlo

6 ft 4 in 182 lb and 7 or 8% body fat
I think I look good but I need to bulk up in my legs. someone at the gym said that steroids would be something I should try
He said i should do testosterone 500mgs and dianabol or anadrol to kickstart they cycle.
As a 50 something would this be safe for me?

SteveSmith

MOD BRO
you will certainly bulk up on that stack, but it might not be what you want in terms of quality gains. a lot of water

dylangemelli

MOD BRO
thats not a good first cycle... please watch my video on how to properly go about your first cycle..

i can tell you that one of the main rules there is to NOT listen to the asshole at "the gym" when it comes to anything steroid or health related...

BookerTNY

Veteran
VIP
6 ft 4 in 182 lb and 7 or 8% body fat
I think I look good but I need to bulk up in my legs. someone at the gym said that steroids would be something I should try
He said i should do testosterone 500mgs and dianabol or anadrol to kickstart they cycle.
As a 50 something would this be safe for me?
500mgs testosterone with 50mgs dbol is good with aromasin and n2guard

Masonic Bodybuilder

M.V.P.
VIP GOLD
I wouldn't just listen to some gym guy. It is not as simple as just taking steroids and getting bigger. You have to be eating enough of the right foods to grow. I would do a ton of research first.