Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IO Sponsor Domestic supply (tren,test,anadrol) log

You do realize I only lost anything because I didn't work out for the last month and a 1/2 I didn't lose anything during the sarms bridge or after until I stopped lifting due to injury
its okay, get 100% and lose a little. it will come back

You do realize I only lost anything because I didn't work out for the last month and a 1/2 I didn't lose anything during the sarms bridge or after until I stopped lifting due to injury
The way it was worded was that you lost little to nothing. Whereas all too often people claim to need to stay on etc etc so as to 'not lose my gains'.

I've stated in replies a bunch of times people do NOT need to stay on etc

The way it was worded was that you lost little to nothing. Whereas all too often people claim to need to stay on etc etc so as to 'not lose my gains'.

I've stated in replies a bunch of times people do NOT need to stay on etc
Yea I agree man. No worries. I kinda read it wrong also. . People do claim they lose gains as an excuse to stay on. I would never stay on for longer than a cycle length. I am not even on trt. I cycle on and off and last cycle was during the winter last year. Ended in March.

Alot of the vips know my stats etc but for the ones who are going to read this and don't know me.

My stats are:
Age 32
Male
Height 5'6"
Weight start of this cycle was 188
I am now 193.8
Aim: muscle mass
Cycle or steriod experience:
I've done well over 5 cycles. This is 3rd one since I started lifting again over a year ago. I did a bunch of prohormones and couple test only cycles 10 years.

Any questions feel free to ask. Ill keep food, lifting, weight and pics updated weekly

Had a couple off days. Wasnt feeling too hot. Barely slept.

Did shoulders today.
Here's the work out
Warm up (always)
15*15*15
Side raises, front raises, reverse flie

Side raises (one arm pulley)
4x15
Reverse flies (laying on incline bench on stomach, only one click up )
4x22
Arnold presses
4x15
Wide grip up right rows
4x15

Shrugs
4x15

Eating 4 5 times a day.
Few shakes
Lots of water

Did chest. Usually do chest on thurs but skipped it last week. Last week was a bad week.
Killed it today tho. Huge pump. I can see good difference in size.

Chest work out
Warm up

Flat flies
4x12
Incline bench press
4x10
Reg bench
4x10
Decline flies
3x15

I lift at home. Very limited and still big with being limited. No reason anyone cant be or fit

Upped protein

Eating 4 5 times a day.
Few shakes
Lots of water

Did chest. Usually do chest on thurs but skipped it last week. Last week was a bad week.
Killed it today tho. Huge pump. I can see good difference in size.

Chest work out
Warm up

Flat flies
4x12
Incline bench press
4x10
Reg bench
4x10
Decline flies
3x15

I lift at home. Very limited and still big with being limited. No reason anyone cant be or fit

Upped protein

looking good
keep the protein up