Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS curious about yk11 and its benefits

Tumexoi

I’m curious to know more about the benefits of yk11. Seems like it had some development when it come to bulking up Beyond what is a normal situation. I believe they called it something like a myostatin inhibitor. Does anyone know about it?
I’m super skinny like 140 pounds and I like to take something to force growth and I’m 22 years old

I’m curious to know more about the benefits of yk11. Seems like it had some development when it come to bulking up Beyond what is a normal situation. I believe they called it something like a myostatin inhibitor. Does anyone know about it?
I’m super skinny like 140 pounds and I like to take something to force growth and I’m 22 years old
yk11 is a bulker if you ask me

10mgs yk11
5mgs lgd anabolicum
10mgs cardarine gw
7caps n2guard

No such thing as a true myostatin inhibitor. If there was, how would it be selective and not just make your ass grow for example, lol. YK is still a great compound though. I like it for adding lean muscle.

you need to work on your diet first and foremost before anything else.. you can take everything under the sun and it will make zero difference if you do not have your diet and training in order

Top Bottom