Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Check out my lean stack

eandri

this is going to be my third or 4 Cycle
34 years old 210 lb and almost 6 ft tall
I am going to use testosterone but not sure how much to run it for my goals if i stack in 500mgs equipoise and 30mgs a day anavar/oxandrolone

in that sort of cycle i like using it at a trt dose. this way you don't need an AI

some guys like it higher. 300mgs with a light AI. it depends on you so try both

i would go with 350 mg of test... let the eq and anavar shine... consider bumping the anavar to 40 mg per day and keep it at a max of 6 weeks...

I am going to use testosterone but not sure how much to run it for my goals if i stack in 500mgs equipoise and 30mgs a day anavar/oxandrolone
500mgs of eq is a big play.

why not go with
250mgs testosterone
300mgs equipoise
50mgs anavar
7caps n2guard
5mgs aromasin

But what are your goals?

I would go with testosterone at 250 mg per week along with 500 mg of equipoise and 50 mg of anavar. Make sure that you are using n2ugard with anavar as well

bro where tren here/?

Top Bottom