Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NapsGear Check out my napsgear stack

Kacmeo

got really good results doing a 15-week cycle
I started out with testosterone propionate and anavar for 5 weeks
the injections were too much for me so I switched to the napsgear test cypionate. much smoother injections and I only have to inject once or twice a week so I like that. I was doing 500 mg of the testosterone and then I switched from anavar to turinabol and did 50mgs of them per day
overall I put on 8 lbs after 15 weeks and my body fat went down I would guess about 2 to 3%
I'm currently over 200 lb but a lean 12% body fat. very happy with my results

very nice to hear this. anavar is faked so much that i am glad you found the real stuff thanks to napsgear!

the injections were too much for me so I switched to the napsgear test cypionate. much smoother injections and I only have to inject once or twice a week so I like that. I was doing 500 mg of the testosterone and then I switched from anavar to turinabol and did 50mgs of them per day
overall I put on 8 lbs after 15 weeks and my body fat went down I would guess about 2 to 3%
I got great results with anavar and tbol from napsgear also

Thanks, brother! for sharing your Naps experience here with the community.
I am here to help you 24x7.
If you want any assistance please pm me!
I would love to help you.
Thank you!

Top Bottom