Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS Changing up my sarms stack midway

Serourl

first off my stats are 28 years old and I am 5'11 and I weigh around 217 lb
my body fat is about 20% maybe a little less
I'm not seeing enough fat loss on this cycle so I would like to change things up. I'm currently using rad140 20 mg a day and I'm also using some sr9009 with it
I would like to switch stuff up and start using some cardarine gw. do you recommend I drop everything and just go on the GW or should I keep the rad 140 going

you wouldnt drop anything that you are doing.. rarely do i recommend adding anything mid cycle or this far along but being that cardarine is non hormonal and would be used in pct regardless, this is one of the few occasions i would not see any issue with it

I'm not seeing enough fat loss on this cycle so I would like to change things up. I'm currently using rad140 20 mg a day and I'm also using some sr9009 with it
I would like to switch stuff up and start using some cardarine gw. do you recommend I drop everything and just go on the GW or should I keep the rad 140 going
why switch no need? just stack on the cycle you're on stay with rad

stack them up bro

Dylan has it all covered for you so I would strongly suggest following his guidance! For the best quality SARMS and peptides make sure to check out either Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!