Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS changing my physique with sarms

GaryNom

I ran a steroid cycle in I did not get the results I was looking for. I’m about 22 percent body fat and I finish the cycle even fatter. I’m 42 years old with a dad Bod
looking to switch over to SARMs
what do you think about doing the lgd and g.w. stack? Purely a cutting cycle and I will increase my running that I’m doing every day

I ran a steroid cycle in I did not get the results I was looking for. I’m about 22 percent body fat and I finish the cycle even fatter. I’m 42 years old with a dad Bod
what do you think about doing the lgd and g.w. stack? Purely a cutting cycle and I will increase my running that I’m doing every day
you can change your life even on sarms but get your doses right

20mgs cardarine
50mgs ostarine
10mgs yk11
7caps n2guard

that was one of the first things I've ever used and it is excellent
combine it with an excellent diet and training and you will transform your body like you won't believe

Your diet was poor. And so that needs fixing before you switch to sarms or else you're gonna be wasting your time

bros dose needs to be 20mgs GW and 50mgs Ostarine
can add in some YK11
and n2guard mandatory

disagree that GW and ostarine work good here
should be using SR and ostarine instead

here is how i would do it

20mgs GW
50mgs MK ostarine
yk11 5mgs
5 caps n2guard

drop the ostarine and do lgd instead
lgd is much better and stronger

First thing you need to do is some actual research.. How are you coming up with this as a "cutting stack" when LGD is one of the best sarms for bulking? This screams that you have done less than zero in the research department.. PLEASE do more research before using anything... I will give you a layout but YOU NEED to learn about the compounds as well..

for the best quality sarms check out https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan has you completely covered on this with his amazing information! For the best quality make sure to check out Umbrella Labs!!