Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids 1 year on steroids

mewisy

I have been on steroids for 1 year straight
I have been doing 500 mg of testosterone and then blasting Trenbolone and equipoise here and there
I have gained about 25 pounds in that span
Most of my gains happened the first 3 months
I want to come off steroids but am worried i will lose my gains
What should i do with pct from here?
I’m 25 years old, 6’1’’ and 153 pounds

I have been doing 500 mg of testosterone and then blasting Trenbolone and equipoise here and there

you should go with nolvadex, clomid and n2generate for pct

a long pct with SERMs and herbals. then keep the herbals going and hope your hpta wakes up but won't be easy

probably gonna need TRT, but try it anyway

HOLD ON HOLD ON..

youve been on for ONE YEAR and you are 6'1" and weight 150 pounds??? is this some kind of joke or typo? How is that humanly possible ??

I have taken shit for years about being "small" and im your same height and 20 lbs higher.. without anything but trt and eating really low calories... so what are you doing? not eating anything at all?? not to mention you are 25 years old... unreal man... please, STOP using steroids and dont EVER use them again

HOLD ON HOLD ON..

youve been on for ONE YEAR and you are 6'1" and weight 150 pounds??? is this some kind of joke or typo? How is that humanly possible ??

I have taken shit for years about being "small" and im your same height and 20 lbs higher.. without anything but trt and eating really low calories... so what are you doing? not eating anything at all?? not to mention you are 25 years old... unreal man... please, STOP using steroids and dont EVER use them again
I couldnt agree more man

I truly do hope you are learning a lot of lessons from this. You are abusing steroids at a very young age. You are going to need an extensive pct. I would suggest you get over to @domestic-supply.com and get all the products you need!

Wow, you are still extremely small man. You have either been running fake steroids or you have not been eating enough to grow. You are going to have a rough recovery but this will give you the best change: